Work formalities

Was fashionably and embarrasingly late. Got lost and drove along the same road TWICE. I hate the CBD. ERP gantries everywhere and everytime you make a wrong turn, you get out of the restricted area and then you have to pass yet another gantry. My stomach does a squeeze and a flip everytime I drive under those big blue things and my IU unit go 'beep'. STOP TAKING MY MONEY ALREADY!

Here's what I wore for the appointment.

Photobucket
I love the graphic prints on this dress.

Photobucket
Pardon the blurness, the SO took this photo and I was giggling at something he said.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Dress from this shop tucked away in Chinatown. Me and the group of girls I was with after having a birthday champagne brunch at Senso, stumbled along this shop on the way for our foot massages. Three of us got the same dress! Cute or what!

Comments

Popular Posts