Zara Mini Haul

Needed retail therapy and some replacements for work basics. So one lovely Sunday, after some yummy dim sum brunch at Cherry Garden (Mandarin Oriental), I went shopping with the beau in tow. I like shopping with the beau coz he's got pretty good taste in women's fashion :) After a quick hour, I ended up with these:


Photobucket
Love sometimes comes in paper bags :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Beau got these for me <3 On sale at SGD59.90
Very versatile and surprisingly very comfy! Thank you darling!

Photobucket
Black and white basic tops. Worn mine out to death and its time for a replacement. SGD19.90 each.

Photobucket
Army green button down shirt dress. I LOVE military/safari colors. Can be buttoned up for work (and of course unbuttoned further for play *grin*)
SGD89.90 (?? I guess, can't really recall)

After shopping, its was off for beers and margaritas with the guys. Boyfriend in hand, shopping paperbags in his hands, what more can a girl ask for :)

Comments

Popular Posts