Hong Kong Shopping Haul

Did you guys have fun on the National Day Weekend? I sure did! My girlfriend and I decided to fly to Hong Kong for a quick shopping holiday. Didn't get what we wanted, that is, Christian Louboutin at SGD$200 (or SGD$300 even!) but it was all good! OMG, honestly, if you don't mind off season stuff, everything was going for a song at about 70% off!

We flew via Tiger Airways and stayed at Largos Hotel on Nanking Street, a few steps away from Jordan MTR and about two blocks away from Temple Street which we had seafood like there was no tomorrow! Their bamboo clams were soooo good and soooo cheap!

I fell in love with Hong Kong for its colourful and vibrant character (not to mention its warehouse outlet shopping haven :p), but what I did not like was, the smog and pollution that made my buggers black and icky when I blew my nose in the morning. Gross!! Nevertheless, Hong Kong, I will see you again :)

From H&M

Photobucket
Accessories!
Photobucket
Bangles! I love the faux leather woven bangle/bracelet things. Very Bottega Venetta!
Photobucket
Hair bands
Photobucket
Ear studs. They were like SGD7 (or was it SGD$5) for a set of 3. I was particularly attracted to the 'sepak takraw' woven ear studs so I got them in both colors. Hehe
Photobucket
Stackable rings. These were too cute to miss!
Photobucket
A pressie for my baby brother. Rockstar leather cuff.
Photobucket
Ehem. naughty and nice inner stuff ;)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Slouchy top with rhinestones. Super comfy, super cute! I wanted to get them in white and dusty pink as well, but they ran out of them in XS :(
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Work pencil skirt. Love the seamed details and the flattering cutting. My girlfriend bought the same pair as well!
Photobucket
Chilli red shirtdress. I love shirtdresses. I have them in white, olive, black, khaki... get the picture?
Photobucket
Photobucket
This was actually my girlfriend's. I accidentaly paid for it after it got into my basket. I tried it on afterwards and loved it! So its mine now heh! Sheer pink blouse. Perfect for work with a camisole inside or on flirty Sundays paired with shorts and pretty espadrilles.
Photobucket
This was the last item I found on my last walkthrough of H&M before I headed to the counters. The boyfriend blazer is very in style right now. Paired with jeans, jeggings (LOVE!), skirts and just adds an instant "posh" and "pizzaz" to an outfit. (Think Victoria Beckham or Kim Kardashian) I love love LOVE this blazer, it fits so well, and the cheeky hot pink lining on the black is just spells out my name. Girlfriend loved it so much and begged me to ask friends in Hong Kong to ship over a pair for her. She missed out on the blazer because she was trying on so much stuff in the dressing room while I was doing the final walkthrough.

From Cotton On
I know, I know, we have Cotton On here in Singapore, but I found hidden treasures!
Photobucket
A cropped tshirt, cute polkadot dress and a ultra cheeky makeup case (my current makeup case is half rotten, so this is a replacement!)
***Note the "Indiana" on the cropped tee ;)

LUSH Goodies
Photobucket
Clockwise from the green stuff. Demon In The Dark, Sexy Peel, Ma Bar, Honey I Washed The Kids, Amandopondo, Glorious Mud and Karma. Bubble bars, soaps and scrubs that smell oh so yummy!

Finally... SHOES!!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Jimmy Choo Rhodes Crushed Patent in Magenta

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Giuseppe Zanotti Vernice Papavero Slingbacks

Photobucket
Pedder Red Thigh High Boots. These boots have serious magic ;) Amazing fit for little ol' me. Ehem, try getting these for that needed KAPOW! in the bedroom *giggle*

These are just my hauls. My girlfriend and I shared ONE suitcase (budget airlines, hello?). We squeezed everything in one suitcase. I remembered having to sit on the suitcase and trying to close it shut. Next time we're bringing one suitcase each! :)

Hope you enjoyed the pictures! xoxo

Comments

Ann said…
oh the magenta choos are to-die-for!
DEEBZ said…
Your shoes made the biggest hole in your pocket, RIGHT? ;)

Popular Posts