The Body Shop Chamomile Cleansing Butter

I have been using the Olay Advanced Cleaning system and using a facial cleanser with it was a little bit of a pain in the butt with the cleanser flying off the brush head even before I got the brush to touch my skin. Then I heard about the Chamomile Cleansing butter from The Body Shop from essiebutton

So I popped by The Body Shop and got myself a tub of the cleansing butter, and two perfume oils (Indian Night Jasmine & Atlas Mountain Rose). Psst, always do check out the perks you can get before heading down to The Body Shop for any awesome promos during this GSS if you are a member. 


Chamomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter:

(**description from the website)
**This cleanser is an indulgent make-up remover for the whole face. It gently and efficiently melts away make-up and impurities, leaving skin feeling clean, refreshed and pampered.

  • Gently melts away make-up
  • Leaves skin feeling clean and petal-soft
  • Removes all types of make-up
  • Suitable for sensitive skin and contact lens wearers
  • Priced at SGD26.90 at all The Body Shop outlets.

    I do have normal/combination oily skin and I did not breakout from the use of this product. However, I did not make this a normal daily routine, I do use this product twice to three times a week with my Olay Advanced Cleansing System (which is soon to be replaced with a Clarisonic) where I want a deep cleansing after basic makeup removal with my Watsons cleansing wipes.

    After cleansing, the face feels clean and supple without feeling tight. However you might like to use a warm washcloth to help remove all waxy/oily residual cleanser. Make sure that you do use warm water to help wash off all traces of cleanser. 

    The scent of the product is a beautiful, light floral scent which is non-offensive and just reminds me of a pretty young girl who has just picked fresh wild flowers from the fields (hey, I have pretty vivid imaginations with scents and taste, haha!) 

    Overall, I really love this cleansing balm for days that I really feel like pampering myself. Highly recommended! 

    Comments

    Popular Posts