Wednesday - 12th Aug '09

NTS: Bring camera at all times. The HTC Diamond has the suckiest camera quality EVER.

R had a mission. Buy new top for her tea party this Saturday. OK, I think something simple, clean lines and definitely one for both work and play. R looks good in teal! This soft knot top is light enough for not-so-blistering-hot days and doesn't cling on the bulges (and adds a bit of structure which I like)

Photobucket
Told you my hp camera suck!

I was wearing the pregnant woman dress from Cotton on, my red+white nautical wedges from Charles& Keith, waist elastic belt from Chinatown and my trusty Balenciaga.

Photobucket
Argh! Ugly picture again!

Miss Loveforheels didn't indulge in anything that day despite the gorgeous dresses that called out my name, brushing my skin with their pretty chiffons, polyester blends and synthetic cottons. Hurhur. Just you wait ladies, I'mma coming for you when I get my paypacket! Rah!

Comments

Popular Posts