Long overdue!

I did a little cheap haul to replace my old stuff which is disintegrating over time and use. Did some online shop at : http://magicaltannsu.blogspot.com

Photobucket
Mr Postman was my best friend that day :)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Everything was packed really nicely. Really thick bubble wrapping. I was impressed!

Photobucket
Goodies!

I bought 5 empty jars to fill them up with MAC pigments for a friend. She wanted to buy every colour I had, so I filled them up with 1/4 (actually more) teaspoon of every piggies I had. I already had like 12 empty jars, but wasn't enough, so I bought more. 5 empty jars for $3.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Monistat Anti-Chafing Gel - Now, I know it sounds funny or icky, but there have been a lot of raves about this product. Used as a foundation primer, it helps your makeup stay put on your face longer. It contains the same active ingredient as expensive primers.


Photobucket
28-piece neutral palette - I don't have neutral eye colours believe it or not, and this is a really cheap alternative to have colours added to the collection :)

Photobucket
Mini-camouflage palette - I am almost running out of concealer, I got this because of the many shades I can use and blend according to my skin tone (I get really tanned at times so, this helps a lot! No opposite panda eyes!)



Photobucket
Photobucket
Essence of Beauty Deluxe Duo Face Brush set. No shedding so far, which is always good. I love the foundation and concealer brush. Helps 'paint' your foundation on and give that dewy finish.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Free ecoTools 6-piece brush set! Handles are made from bamboo, brush roll made from natural cotton and hemp and synthetic Taklon bristles which are surprisingly super super soft! You can try them at Watson's stores.

Comments

Popular Posts