Tagged by E@L - Meme

Argh. I don't like memes. Being tagged, that is *frown*

1. Who was your 3rd grade teacher and were you in love with her? (Lesbian lust is OK, in fact even better.)

She was an older attractive unmarried (dunno what was wrong with her) woman who has really nice handwriting. She taught us english and music. She loved to pinch the naughty ones in class on the boobs. Boys or girls, no difference. Pinch, means pinch. I didn't get pinched, I was the teacher's pet *wink*

2. Is yours an examined life? If yes, did you find anything interesting?

Not really. I don't 'examine' my life, but I do constant reflection. Anything interesting? Yes, I have gone through the loss of my parent(s), divorce and retrenchment at a very young age. Stuff where normally people go though when they are pretty much going through a mid life crisis.

3. How high is the tallest mountain you have climbed, skied down, or tripped over (question for Singaporeans)?

The Jungfraujoch 3,471 m (11,388 ft) and Titlis 3,238 m (10,623 ft) in Switzerland. Does snowboarding count?

4. Speaking of storms, do you know, or DID you know, anyone who has been struck by lightning? Or indeed, by lighting?


Not that I can remember.

5. What do you like most about your job/studies/unemployment cheques?

Inspiring the young 'uns :) My unemployment cheque sucked.

6. Men: are you Miles or Jack? Women: are you Maya or Stephanie, Jack's fiancee or Miles' ex-wife? (You haven't seen Sideways? Why am I even talking to you?)

Who???? Is this an old people's movie?


7. Would you rather write best-selling pulp genre fiction, or an art-house novel that confirms your towering genius but that not even your most sympathetic friends would read, except MAYBE under threat of torture? Trick question, eh what?


..........................................


8. Have you ever been on a cruise? On a ship I mean, not wearing leather and trying to pick up Mr Goodbar. If yes, did you fall in love on it, the cruise?

No. Would love to though, someday.

9. Other than "I think, therefore I am", can you quote a major philosopher NOW? Without having to look one up? (Descartes doesn't count, he was a mathematician.) Please share your quote, if you have one. (I'm thinking, this is a wasted question.)


Hehe. I just did this in class the other day. Quotes from 5 famous people/philosophers. Here's one I chose for for my subject - SCIENCE :)

An American monkey, after getting drunk on brandy, would never touch it again, and thus is much wiser than most men.
Charles Darwin


10. Do you pay for an online newspaper? If so, which one? (If you are about to say The Straits Times, please leave this blog immediately.)

No. Someone else pays for me :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am breaking the tag. I am not tagging anyone. HAH!

Comments

expat@large said…
Well done, don't forget to pass it on. Via FB even.

And isn't "constant reflection" the same as examining your life? Maybe it's more tactics than strategy.

Popular Posts