Tory, oh Tory

After my girlfriend, D, got hersef a pair of Tory Burch Sophie Wedge, I knew I had to have it. Not only because my pair of work shoes were asking for a funeral, but the call of supple calf leather and I quote "irresistably chic and infinitely classic" from Tory Burch's website, brought me weak to my knees and hit the "buy" button. Definitely one of my best purchases EVER!

Hi Sophie!
 

Because the nature of my job needs me to walk, stand (and occasionally run) and climb four floors everyday, comfort is key. Even my colleague bought herself a pair (and a few pair of flats) after hearing my neverending raves!

A peep at Tory Burch's website and I am lusting for these babies! (Heck the Patent Annelise Wedges ae delicious too!)

Python Print Annelise Wedge. Retails on their webste for USD295.




















Have I convinced you yet?

Comments

Popular Posts