A wedding weekend #OOTD #FOTD

It's very seldom that I post up pictures of myself and my OOTDs, this will be one of those rare times that I felt that I looked decent enough to post online. 

I have been exploring new cosmetic brands that are super dollar friendly and yet of AWESOME quality for the buck you are paying for. I am in love with Catrice's matte lipsticks! 


Okay okay, I know I look like a drowned rat in drag with my wet hair in this picture. I promise it will get better in the next few pictures ok? 

What's on my face: 



Primed with Olay Regenerist revitalizing hydration cream moisturizer with SPF15. I personally swear by this and my skin loves and soaks it up every time I apply this on.   

The Body Shop Seaweed Pore Perfector on my T-Zone (I cannot live without this for controlling my kuali-prone areas!). 

Bobbi Brown Hydrating Eye Cream. A really nice moisturizing cream for under the eyes where I tend to go very dry. A little dot of this eye cream goes a LONG way!  

For powder/foundation/concealer:

No surprise here. It's my holy grail to all concealers and I am never EVER going to change this. The Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in the shade Medium. I  slap this under my eyes where I terribly need it most. I blame it on the late nights and me being a light sleeper. Blended in with my trusty Real Techniques makeup sponge. 



I love my Amazonian clay full coverage airbrush foundation from Tarte when I cannot be bothered with liquid foundations yet I want to have a base that gives great coverage that is buildable. 

I can't remember what I used for my eyes, maybe I will recreate this look and post up all the colors that I have used especially for my eye look. Otherwise, here's a photo collage of the basics that I used to finish my look off. 


As you can tell, I am a big fan of drugstore makeup. You might surprise yourself how such simple brands may work better or just as well in comparison to higher end makeup. 


See see! I told you the picture gets better and no longer like a drowned rat! I blow dried my hair and curled inwards to give it a vintage pseudo pin-up look. 
**Pardon my messy unmade bed in the background. (I literally jumped out of bed and straight into the shower. I promise I made my bed after the photo was taken ok?)**

Well, it was my cousin's wedding and I had to show up and spend the whole day in my (borrowed) vintage kebaya top. 
The color theme for the ladies was peach and men in batik. Well, this was the only 'peach' I could manage. Dug up my mess of the wardrobe and lucky me, I found a sarong that still fit, and matches the top. 

I do hope that you like this post. Till then, happy holidays! Xx

Comments

Popular Posts