Outlet Shopping in Oz

Ok, so the girls were jealous when I came home with a suitcase full of deals and steals from Oz. Thanks to mum who helped picked out all the items of course!

Here goes!
Damage made in a few hours. Don't be fooled at the limited number of bags eh.

AUD2.50 each. Ho! Ho! Ho! I bought 4 dresses, 3 tops and two rompers/jumpsuits from Supre Outlet near where we were. Total damage= AUD22.50
I also got these for AUD0.50 each. Colored tights and a belt. 

From some random store which sells a WHOLE lot of gorgeous stuff. 
3 peplum tops, 6 dresses. Total damage= AUD50
There were 3 for AUD10 and 3 for AUD20 deals that I just couldn't resist! 


Here we go, with one of the 3 for AUD$20 dresses I got. We were heading out for dinner and of course I had to wear one of my new dresses out. A steal indeed because it was well made, great material and fits really well. 

 AUD7 each for these pretty flats from K-Mart (why did K Mart move out of Singapore? Boo!)


Also got these dresses from another random store. Total damage = AUD20



 And here's me wearing one of the pretty blue dresses matched with the blue sparkly flats from K-Mart. Perfect for summer :)

My very most expensive purchase were these burgundy suede wedges. Marked down from AUD139, I scored these for AUD39! 


I did bear in mind that I do have a 30kg weight limit on my flight home. It was great to spend time with mum and she had a ball picking out stuff for me. I look forward to spending time with her again coming Christmas, be it shopping or not! 


Comments

Popular Posts